Thursday, November 13, 2008

About Sachin


Hi everybody I’m going to discuss the happenings in Sachin’s life. He is often referred as ‘The Little Master’. He is now called as’ Master Blaster’. He is one of the greatest batsmen in the history of cricket and this is widely accepted by all the countries. Even the countries where cricket is not popular Sachin will be known to every individual. Even I too got interest in watching cricket because of him. During my childhoods I used to hear in TV news frequently that Sachin made a victorious path to Indian cricket in frequent matches. This made me to watch cricket and I was then impressed by his batting style and the way he picks the ball. His specialty is the selection of shots. He used to play perfectly and neatly and the play will be interesting and lovable. There are reports that many people in India will come to watch the cricket match only because of Sachin. There are some proofs for it. Wait for my next post where I’m going to disclose some of the proofs that will tell you that Sachin’s presence in the team is most concerned and no one is going to lose this kind of man.

2 comments:

Mano said...

Realy nice da KR,keep doing this gud work...

Satheesh said...

thanks for ur comment mano